A Framework Tender to Locate, Examine and Deliver Technological Solutions - E-Tender No. 53/20
E-Tender (Online) No. 53/20
A Framework Tender to Locate, Examine and Deliver Technological Solutions for the Establishment and Operation of a Smart Airspace to Support Multirotor and UAS Flights
Ayalon Highways Co. Ltd. (hereinafter: "The Company" or "Ayalon Highways") hereby invites the receipt of proposals for entering into a framework agreement , as follows:
- This Tender will be conducted as a web-based e-tender as per the provisions of Regulation 19 C of the Mandatory Tender Regulations 5753 – 1993. Accordingly, bidders must submit their tender proposals through the electronic tender system operated and maintained by the "Dekel" Company ("the E-Tender System"). Proposals not submitted through the E-Tender System will not be accepted.
- The Period of the Contract: The period of the contract with the Supplier will be for a period of 18 months from the date of the Agreement's signing. Ayalon Highways is hereby granted the right of choice (option), at its sole discretion, to extend the contract period for three additional 12-month periods, each.
- Threshold Conditions: As per that outlined in the Tender volume.
Bidders' attention should be directed to the definitions and clarifications contained in the Tender Documents.
- Attached Documents and References The Bidders will attach to their proposals all the required documents and certificates that show proof of compliance with the threshold conditions, as detailed in the Tender Documents, including all of the documents and certifications required in the Tender Documents. The Bidders will print and fill out all of the tender documents as per the guidelines detailed in the Terms of Tender Volume. After filling out and signing the documents and adding all of the required documents, the documentation is to be scanned at a quality that enables comfortable reading and their submission in the designated tab in the Dekel System.
- The Tender Documents may be downloaded from the Company's website at ayalonhw.co.il under the tab "Tenders and Contracts" on the home page and the e-tender website at https://bids.dekel.co.il/ayalon. The documents contain a detailed description of the Tender and its conditions, as well as the wording of the Agreements that will be signed with the Awardees, and the terms of the contract. In any case of a contradiction between the wording in this announcement, and the wording of the Tender Documents, the wording of the latter will prevail.
- Submitting Proposals. The proposals are to be submitted no later than December 22th, at 12:00 p.m. (IST) – 05:00 a.m. (EST), through use of the E-Tender System. Any proposal not submitted through the E-Tender System by the deadline noted above will not be accepted. It should be clarified that the submission of proposals to the Tender will be done solely in the electronic format as detailed
above, and no proposal submission by any other means will be permitted (unless expressly stated otherwise).
- An online Bidders gathering will be held on October 13th,2020 at 18:00 p.m. (IST) – 11:00 a.m. (EST). Details concerning the gathering will be conveyed on the Ayalon Highways and Dekel Co. websites at the addresses listed above. Attendance at the gathering is not compulsory.
- Referrals for Receiving Clarifications. The Bidders are entitled to appeal in writing, by no later than November 3rd 2020, until 12:00 at noon, utilizing the designated tab on the online Tender web page, providing details concerning identity and contact information for a response with regards to clarifications concerning any contradictions, discrepancies, or ambiguities concerning the precise meaning of any section or detail whatsoever in the Tender documents.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any or all proposal(s), all at its sole and final discretion, and as per the provisions of the Tender, and the law.
- The Company is entitled, at its sole discretion, to negotiate or not to negotiate with the Bidders (or any of them).
- It is hereby clarified that the execution of the tendered works is contingent upon receiving budgetary approval.